Practice the important things
Similar to all people having their own definition of success, everyone has differing views about what constitutes a high-quality life. However, according to research, there are some common practices that enhance life quality for all people―creating greater states of health, happiness, resilience to stress, and an overall contentment with life.
Here is a list of habits that will add to the quality of your life:
1. Connect with others – this will add meaning and joy to your life, which was never intended to be a solitary endeavor.
- 2. Get adequate sleep – when you do your body will respond better to exercise and good dietary habits, as well as deal with stress, much more efficiently.
- 3. Eat a healthy diet – helps combat disease, boosts energy, improves your mood, helps manage weight, and increases longevity.
- 4. Exercise regularly – for all the reasons above, in addition to boosting your brain function and memory.
- 5. Practice mindfulness meditation daily – the research decidedly confirms this practice produces a healthier body, mind, and spirit.