The compound interest of self-improvement principle arises from the philosophy that if you focus on improving the little things by 1% each day, you’ll get a significant increase when you add them all together.
Your success will be built by building a solid C.O.R.E.
Commitment + Ownership + Responsibility = Excellence
How strong is your C.O.R.E.? The most successful people make it a practice of beginning their day with a morning ritual designed to drive incremental personal improvements. For example:
- 1. Read something inspirational and motivating
- 2. Journal and review your goals
- 3. Visualize the achievement of your dreams and goals
- 4. Practice mindful breathing to train yourself to mentally focus
Round your morning rituals out with these daily activities to strengthen your resilience and stamina:
- 1. Exercise to stimulate cardiovascular and muscle development
- 2. Eat healthily and practice intermittent fasting 13-16 hours per day