Our team brings decades of experience in leadership development, performance coaching, and team training for organizations ranging from large public corporations to non-profits and small entrepreneurial businesses.
We offer a uniquely robust portfolio of services drawn from the inspiration of The Infinite Game (Simon Sinek), Think Again (Adam Grant), Atomic Habits (James Clear) Dare to Lead (Brené Brown), Working with Emotional Intelligence (Daniel Goleman), The Five Dysfunctions of a Team (Patrick Lencioni), Entrepreneurial Operating System (Gino Wickman), What Got You Here Won’t Get You There (Marshall Goldsmith), and more.
- Author of eleven books on habits for healthy living, achieving success, effective leadership and optimizing team performance
- PhD in Natural Health & Naturopathy, focus on creating healthy lifestyles & behaviors
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), focus on Organizational Behavior
- Bachelor of Business Administration, focus on Business Management
organizational development advisor
- Author of articles on leadership and human relations, co-author of leadership books, co-editor of a national wellness journal
- Master’s degree in Education and Counseling (M.Ed.), focus on matching service levels to client needs
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, minor in Business Administration & Finance
Christine Massey – operations manager
- Project management, accounting, course development, technical editing & book publication
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, focus on Accounting